Helpful guide to NO HEADACHE web hosting...
A. New Account Signups
- Your "Account Login" to access the Client Area or Affiliates centre will be emailed after we have received your application and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) for case(s) of fraud. Our Fraud partners are ( Maxmind and Fraud Record )
- It is your responsibility to signup with an active email address. Do not use the email address containing the domain name with which you are signing up under ie. (the domainiamordering.com)
- Your "Web Hosting cPanel Information" (username and password) will be forwarded after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) for case(s) of fraud. This information will be sent to the email address you provided for sign up.
B. Recurring account payments and invoicing
- You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from Lampstand Communication in advance of the due date. You agree that unless you notify Lampstand Communication of your desire to cancel any or all services received in advance of the due date. Those services will be billed on a recurring MONTHLY, QUARTERLY or ANNUAL basis. Our automated billing software will advise you of an upcoming payment [8 DAYS] prior to the due date.Cancellations Requests must be sent to Lampstand Communication Administration to officially cancel web hosting services. Login to your client area to send us your cancellation request.
- AUTOMATED INVOICING and RECEIPTS are only sent to the registered account holder via email in PDF Acrobat Reader format. It is your responsibility to have this free program on your PC system so you can print and save our System Invoices and Receipts. If you would like another recipient to receive copies also, please add them as a contact in your client area.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS to Lampstand Communication are automated and is your responsibility to keep your Credit Card details up to date in the client area of your account. You should login to your client area and update your Credit Card details ASAP if your card has been cancelled or lost. MASTERCARD - VISA - AMEX etc...
- PAYPAL PAYMENTS simply login to your Client Area at Lampstand Communication and click on My Invoices >> View Invoice >> PayPal Checkout enter your PayPal details and your invoice will be paid instantly. We would like to advise all clients that PayPal payments are instant and action by you is required to avoid account suspension before or on the due date of an invoice.
- STRIPE PAYMENTS simply login to your client area at Lampstand Communication and click on My Invoices >> View Invoice >> STRIPE Checkout enter your Credit Card details and your invoice will be paid instantly.
- WEB HOSTING ACCOUNT TERMINATIONS our auto-mated billing system reviews all web hosting accounts 60 days after the due date. If your current invoice is not paid by the 60th day after the due date it is deemed abandoned and will be deleted. Please ensure that your client area has the correct credit card details entered and saved at all times.
3. Cancellations and refunds
- We reserve the right to cancel any account at any time due to non compliance to our terms of service.
- We DO NOT accept cancellation requests for digital stored data on our servers via email. For security purposes you must be logged in to your client area to send a request for a service to be cancelled.
- Web Hosting Plans - Domain Names - Addons - may be cancelled at any time. We only accept cancellations via the methods listed above : Domain Name Registrations cannot be cancelled immediately. If registered with us the domain name will remain in your account until its expiry date. Clients who have a domain name that is no longer required : It is your responsibility to login to your client area and DISABLE AUTO RENEW. You will continue to receive 60/30/15/7/1 day expiry date notifications until the domain name expires. This is legally required by domain name registration companies.
- Domain Names purchases cannot be refunded as they are registered in your name, not ours. Please ensure all domain name details are correct
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS VIA EMAIL OR PHONE. Cancellations are only accepted via the client area. This is for your data security.
4. Server resource usage
- If you use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds the experience on our servers will be degraded. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield 1492, etc
- Setting mail boxes to unlimited in mail box settings within cPanel (this will result in that mail box being over quota and email will stop working. Always empty your local deleted items once a month.
5. Your web site content
- All services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. This includes, but not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene to minors and or pornographic material.
Examples of unacceptable material.
- Pornography, IRC Bots, Warez Sites, Pirated Software, Hate sites, Hack programs and archives.
6. Backups and data loss
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. We are not responsible for personal files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for your personal files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on our servers.
- We do execute a local and daily remote backup(s). Daily remote backups of all accounts are maintained with no guarantees. These backups can be accessed by you on your cPanel Jet Backup tool.
- If web hosting accounts are deleted inadvertently please contact our support department to reinstate your web hosting account.
- Backups are maintained up to 60 days after termination.
7. Zero tolerance Spam Policy
- We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and or spam. Unless we are notified and are aware of your (mail list) installation, any user who sends out bulk email via SMTP we consider spam. If we are notified by Yahoo Mail, Windows Live, Google Mail or any other email service provider of abuse, you will have your email account terminated without notice.
- All Email Accounts using the Lampstand Communication Mail Servers are monitored by our firewall. Email accounts sending out bulk email via SMTP are monitored for abuse and may be blocked if your email address sends more than 250 emails per hour. We recommend you install a free mail list manager program script found in the Softaculous part of your account called pHpList. Consider signing up for a free account at Mail Chimp to manage a mail list.
- You must notify us via a support ticket if you intend to send bulk email via either SMTP or Sendmail (Your Local Email Program ie. Office 365). We will add a SPF record and Domain Keys to you Domain Name DNS on our servers.
- We reserve the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to charge the holder of the offending email account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. The cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of Lampstand Communication. This can be incurred to Lampstand Communication clients who use soft passwords on pop 3 and IMAP email accounts. (Please use the Password Generator Tool for each email address you create).
8. Monthly bandwidth usage
- Your Web Sites are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance.
- This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase and traffic to your web site. Should your account pass your allocated monthly amount we reserve the right to :
- Suspend the account until the start of the next allocation.
- Suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee to you.
- Suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level account package.
- Terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages.
- Unused bandwidth transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
9. Pricing changes
- The amount you pay for web hosting will increase from time to time.
- We reserve the right to change prices listed on our site, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to web hosting plans at any time.
10. Money back guarantee
- We reserve the right to refund a prorated amount or no refund at all.
11. Changes to terms and conditions
- Lampstand Communication reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
- We will always advise our customers and clients of changes to this policy via email.
Last Edited: Saturday 21st May 2022
1 Sandhill Court