You can disable Cloudflare on your domain using cPanel.
Note: To minimize downtime, we recommend that you first change your domain nameservers from Cloudflare to your preferred nameservers, and then follow this tutorial.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click the Cloudflare.
3. Click on Sign in Here to access your Cloudflare account.
4. Click on the Domains menu.
5. Scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Remove domain from Cloudflare button. A confirmation box will appear. Click again on Remove domain from Cloudflare. It can take a few seconds to remove it.